Re: how to manage d/changelog for updated but not yet sponsored package

Le 13/02/2012 à 13:14, Gergely Nagy <algernon@balabit.hu> écrivit :

> ${VERSION}-${N}~mentors${X} for mentors, ${VERSION}-${N} for Debian
> proper. A little more work on both sides, but we get the best of both
> worlds with as little of the worst as possible.

Hi,

This scheme is something I was thinking about doing automatically for
mentors (i.e. upload ${VERSION}-${N}, but get back ${VERSION}-${N}~mentors${X}).

This would avoid the current clobbering of files from one upload to the
other, and would allow us to present diffs between subsequent uploads of
the packages.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont