Re: RFS: git2cl

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:

> However you failed to clearly articulate the requirements you imposed on me
> before taking action, neither were you willing to discuss the possible
> solutions.

I suppose that was unfair of me, my apologies.

How about the following compromise:

File a bug (preferrably with patch) on asciidoc about using the
current time instead of the modification time of the input file.

Ping the asciidoc uploader (formorer) about fixing #637006.

Workaround this bug by running date -r on the source file and sed in
debian/rules to replace the date after the HTML file is generated.

Then I upload the package.

--
bye,
pabs