Bug#696907: RFS: mosquitto/0.15-2 [RC]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mosquitto"
* Package name : mosquitto
Version : 0.15-2
Upstream Author : Roger Light <email@example.com>
* URL : http://mosquitto.org/
* License : 3 clause BSD
Section : net
It builds those binary packages:
libmosquitto0 - MQTT version 3.1 client library
libmosquitto0-dev - MQTT version 3.1 client library, development files
libmosquittopp0 - MQTT version 3.1 client C++ library
libmosquittopp0-dev - MQTT version 3.1 client C++ library, development files
mosquitto - MQTT version 3.1 compatible message broker
mosquitto-clients - Mosquitto command line MQTT clients
python-mosquitto - MQTT version 3.1 client library, python bindings
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mosquitto/mosquitto_0.15-2.dsc
More information about mosquitto can be obtained from http://mosquitto.org/ .
Changes since the last upload:
* Fix broker crash when a client connects with a bad protocol version.
* Fix the possibility of topic access being granted when only acl_patterns
is in use. (Closes: #696895)
* Fix persistence option reloading. (Closes: #696891)
* Bumped standards release to 3.9.3. No changes needed.
* Bumped dh compat to 9 to fix hardening-no-fortify-functions.
* Fixed python-module-in-wrong-location.