Re: RFS: Lazarus/0.9.30.4-4

On Mon, 2012-12-24 at 19:40 -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> Hi Abou,
>
> Le 24/12/2012 15:33, Abou Al Montacir a écrit :
>
> > This upload is fixing an important bugs#6862O7 to allow translating user targeted question upon installation.
>
> Please, also fix #696075.
This does not seem very easy and may take some time. I'll have a deeper
look to it. I don't thinks this is a good idea to link it with current
upload, especially when measuring the potential of regression of such a
modification.

> > The respective dsc file can be found at:http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lazarus/lazarus_0.9.30.4-4.dsc
>
> It does not seem available.

Re-uploaded, but could not see it again. Please find here the *.debian.* file. or get it from svn

Cheers,