Re: Interested in adopting the premake package

I have contacted the current maintainer and they're OK with me adopting the package.

Does the current maintainer need to Orphan/RTA the package first or can I just file a new ITA bug? I've been looking at various wiki pages and existing ITA bugs but they're generally renaming an existing O or RTA bug.

If creating a new ITA bug do I specify the package to be premake or wnpp? Do I need to specify myself as owner?

Thanks