How to report multiple (?) issues in debian/control?

Hi,

translating the bf-utf-source package description (1) the German translators
found that it refers to non-existent suggests: (di-packages-build,
boot-floppies).

The description refers at least to one of these dependencies:

This package contains bdf fonts needed to build the international version
    of boot-floppies and Debian-Installer (replacement for boot-floppies).

If you aren't building Debian boot & install floppies or CDs, you probably
    don't need this package.

If I understand things right, there are at least two problems:
 - the suggests section should be changed,
 - the description should be changed.

Perhaps the package is not needed anymore? But I don't know how to find it
out. How do I determine whether some package is a build dependency of another
one?

Cheers,
   Martin

http://packages.debian.org/sid/bf-utf-source