Re: subdownloader 2.0.14-1.1 2012-11-10 11:52

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:12:39AM +0000, Bart Martens wrote:
> Hi Emilien,
>
> I had a look at this package :
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/subdownloader
>
> Changing the source format in an NMU is usually not wanted, and the patch is
> very small, so you could simply add the change to gui/main.py and keep the old
> source format.  On the other hand, I doubt that Marco Rodrigues is still
> maintaining this package, so maybe this shouldn't be an NMU.

Adding to what I wrote before : This package is no longer in testing, so fixing
the bug in wheezy is probably no longer in scope.  According to what I read on
bug 687126, bug 606993 has been fixed upstream, so I guess the best first step
for this package is to upload the newer upstream release to unstable, via a QA
upload, or by someone adopting the package with an ITA.

Regards,

Bart Martens