Re: Some easy-looking rc bugs

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> The following look like they'll be pretty easy, so they're a prime
> opportunity for mentees to build, test, and prepare a package to be
> potentially sponsored:

So, it's been almost a week, and I decided to take a look at where
things stand with these easy bugs.  Here is what happened:

687848 - No progress
688712 - Fixed by Vincent Cheng (DM)
688891 - Fixed by gregor hermann (DD)
690148 - Question about bug status added by Stefan Baur (DC), but no progress
691929 - Fixed by Tobias Frost (DC) and uploaded to delayed/10
691271 - Fixed by Tobias Frost (DC) and uploaded to delayed/5
692555 - Patch proposed by gregor hermann (DD), Tobias Frost (DC)
wanted to do an nmu, but the maintainer asked him to wait
693208 - No progress
693371 - Fixed by Kel Modderman (DC), an uploader on the package
693460 - Triaging and new bug opened by Margarita Manterola (DD)

So, 7/10 bugs fixed!  That's a really encouraging stat.  So, please
thank everybody involved in getting those resolved.  I think I'll keep
doing this about every week, since the results are fairly interesting.

Note that I've coined a term above, DC = Debian Contributor = someone
doing Debian bug triage, creating patches, or other tasks who has yet
to be seen on nm.debian.org.

Best wishes,
Mike