Re: RFS: MiceAmaze video game

Thank you for all your comments.
I will come back later with a new upstream release, especially for the
font rendering which requires big changes. That was probably something
to be done anyway, since I guess it would improve the font rendering
quality which I was not too happy about.
For the rest I will make the necessary changes.

bye,
Raphael