Maintainer address for collab-maint team maintained packages

Hi,

I am participating in a team-maintained package which is hosted on
collab-maint. We would like to have the Maintainer: address of that
package to forward to all members of the team, preferably by setting
an address there that forwards to the PTS, having team members and
other interested parties subscribed there.

This seems to be harder to do than I imagined.

<package>@packages.qa.debian.org wants a certain header to be set for
the message to be forwarded.

<package>@packages.debian.org seems to add that header automatically
before forwarding to the PTS, but using that address as Maintainer: is
a lintian _error_ (not even a warning) ("Severity: serious, Certainty:
certain").

There do not seem to be public mailing lists on the collab-maint
Alioth project.

Do we really need to create a dedicated Alioth project just to get a
mailing list which can be used as Maintainer? Or am I missing a
policy-compliant possibility to do this with available resources?

Greetings
Marc

Mannheim, Germany  |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 621 31958061
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 621 31958062