Re: Once more: Need help updating my DM upload permissions

Le Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:32:29AM +0100, Thomas Friedrichsmeier a écrit :

> I am a Debian Maintainer, working on a single package, "rkward"[1]. As my
> former sponsor appears to be MIA, I have previously posted to debian-
> mentors[2,3], asking for help adjusting my upload permissions to the new
> management interface[4] (for details on what I need a DD to do, refer to [2]).

Hi Thomas,

In 2009 I encouraged you to apply for DM and my opinion has not changed since.
I just granted you upload privileges on rkward.

For #689982, it can be corrected by uploading to wheezy-proposed-updates if
need is.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy