dm upload permissions

Hello,

As I wrote earlier on debian-devel [1] I have a few reports [2] about DM upload
permissions.  According to the announcement [3] the permissions "only via
DMUA=yes" will be revoked on 24th of November 2012, and that date is coming
near now.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/09/msg00645.html
[2] http://qa.debian.org/~bartm/dm-permissions/
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html

At this point 135 DMs would loose their DM upload permissions for 774 packages.
That is more than I expected.

So it is possible that we'll get an increase of sponsorship requests and DM
upload permissions renewal requests on debian-mentors after 24th of November
2012.  (That's why I send this to debian-mentors now.)  A random example of an
active DM is Jaromír Mikeš, with a recent upload of package libltc.

This situation also reveals unmaintained packages that should be marked as
orphaned.  (That's why I send this to debian-qa now.) A random example of a
package that looks pretty unmaintained at this point is tinymux.

Regards,

Bart Martens