Re: Once more: Need help updating my DM upload permissions

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:32:29AM +0100, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> So far the only result has been a new bug report against my package, and some
> controversy around how to handle this

The easy way would have been to upload a fix for bug 689982 in unstable and
request an unblock.  Instead you questioned and lowered the severity of the
bug, and uploaded a newer upstream release to unstable, so now it's more
difficult to get the bug fixed in wheezy.  This would have been prevented via
sponsorship.  As I wrote before on 2 Nov 2012, on copyright and licenses you
seem to need a sponsor.  Other than that it is possible that you are doing
excellent work on the package rkward.

Regards,

Bart Martens