Re: dhrystone package looking for a sponsor

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:30:22PM +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I packaged the Dhrystone benchmark for Debian, as I coulnd't find a
> package for it:
>
> https://github.com/qris/dhrystone-deb
>
> And I'd like to find a sponsor to check and maybe upload it for me.
> Thanks in advance.
Please publish it as a source package somewhere (preferably on
mentors.debian.net). Also, you don't seem to have fixed all lintian
warnings (I didn't try lintian, I'm looking at the source files). Also,
did you read your README.source? Also, the licensing is questionable.

--
WBR, wRAR