Re: Any idea how to write watch file for codeplex hosted sources?

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 08:29:24PM +0600, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 03:23:02PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I have spent some time into writing a watch file for
> >
> >     https://csb.codeplex.com/releases/
> >
> > but failed and some research on mailing lists revealed some other
> > failures.  Any idea whether a clever mangling might help anyway?
> No, as you can't get a direct link to sources without JavaScript at all.
> All you can get is a list of name-version strings with links to individual
> download pages, and that won't help uscan.

Sorry, but that's not true.  The source of the https response above
contains

    https://csb.codeplex.com/downloads/get/466454

as direct link and it delivers the tarball in question after some
seconds of delay.  The line of html code that contains this link also
contains the version number as link content so finally some mangling
should work.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--