Re: ovito at mentors

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Pekko Metsä,
>
> I had a look at your package at mentors uploaded there on 2012-09-27 11:46.
>
> Why version 1.1.0-1~1 and not simply 1.1.0-1 ? Maybe I have overlooked some new
> version numbering policy for experimental.

I'm very sorry for not noticing your email.  I have been scanning my
gmail account daily in the hopes someone notices my ovito package.
Today I found your message from the debian-mentors archive and
realised that Google had marked your message as spam.  Please accept
my apologies!  I kept thinking that all mentors are just too busy with
the freeze..

But anyways, thank you for your time and for your valuable answer!
My plan was to use version numbers like 1.1.0-1~n and only bump the
version to 1.1.0-1 after it is finally accepted.  But I made the
corrections you suggested below and just uploaded the new package as
1.1.0-1. I'll upload the next versions as 1.1.0-n.

Best Regards,
Pekko