Bug#690589: RFS: libdigest-md6-perl/0.11-1
Oleg Gashev <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> libdigest-md6-perl - Digest::MD6 - Perl interface to the MD6 Algorithm
> dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libd/libdigest-md6-perl/libdigest-md6-perl_0.11-1.dsc
You might want to join the Debian Perl Group you already list as the
maintainer for this package ;) See  for more details.
- The two entries in debian/changelog should probably be collapsed into
- The (build-)dependencies on hardening-wrapper, perl-base and
perl-modules look wrong. Why are they there?
- I would use just "Perl interface to the MD6 algorithm" as the short
description. Most Perl modules use that scheme.
- debian/copyright is wrong. Some parts are distributed under the same
terms as perl, ie. Artistic or GPL-1+; other parts use BSD-like
licenses. There are also additional copyright holders.
See  for an example how to document the Artistic or GPL-1+ part.
- README should not be installed as documentation as it contains only
installation information that is of no use when you installed the