Bug#683184: RFS: suckless-tools/39-1 [ITA]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#683184: RFS: suckless-tools/39-1 [ITA]
- From: Jakub Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:03:38 +0200
- Message-id: <20121010090338.GA5928@jwilk.net>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Jakub Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <CAK+NOPUbuUXN_ny8o-LW1ppeSH=vKPuUjs7t7y5U_qzrKfjBcQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <20120818163702.GC4448@vasudev.homelinux.net> <20120820134906.GA4488@jwilk.net> <20120822171013.GB9720@vasudev.homelinux.net> <20120824183245.GA4417@jwilk.net> <20120825073210.GC4472@vasudev.homelinux.net> <20120830163434.GA9290@jwilk.net> <CAK+NOPXgKgkPOrkGUWVhXhP5wY_Q7e6SDYZnhm9CLkzr0E9Taw@mail.gmail.com> <20120831111601.GA2636@jwilk.net> <20121009202359.GA8318@jwilk.net> <CAK+NOPUbuUXN_ny8o-LW1ppeSH=vKPuUjs7t7y5U_qzrKfjBcQ@mail.gmail.com>
* Vasudev Kamath <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2012-10-10, 09:16:
Shouldn't the copyright file also mention download location for sprop
(i.e. hg.suckless.org) too?
Does source: field allow multiple URL's? According to Debian
copyright-format  this field can be free form text which means I can
put with a note that sprop was got from the different URL like below
Source: http://dl.suckless.org/tools except sprop which was downloaded
from hg tip at http://hg.suckless.org
Yes, that would be all right.
Would you mind preparing also a package for Wheezy, with *minimal*
fixes for #685611 (and perhaps other bugs that would fit the freeze
Yes I can do that I was just not sure whether to do it or not :-). Only
problem will be I can track this wheezy source in my current git
reposiotory but I guess the old repository still exist and only just
renamed. I will prepare this and ping back to you tonight!
Just a note is it okay to change Vcs-* field in this version even
though its not mentioned in bug report?
I'd say that updating Vcs-* falls under "4. translation updates and