Re: Renaming files, patching, renaming files, unpatching, and 3.0 (quilt)

Removed Damyan from the loop, as this no longer concerns his article
on renaming files & quilt
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/howto/quilt.html

Also check http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=648022

I believe unstable should move to 0.9.x, and let me fork 0.8.8 for
MATE. I have it running rock solid atm, completely integrated with
marco 1.4 (metacity's replacement) as the decorator, and even emerald
0.8.8 as an additional option for decorator.

Also, moved to dh compat 7 (was 5) and quilt 3.0. And I made all
patches dep3 (added all missing
headers/descriptions/authors/origins/urls).
Too many to list.