Need help updating upload permissions

Hi!

I am the maintainer of the package "rkward"[1]. As this is the only package I
manage, I am working as a Debian Maintainer, and the package has the DMUA-flag
set. The flag was initially set in version 0.5.2-1 (October 2009), and my key
was added to the debian-maintainers keyring in November 2009[2].

Following the announcement of changes to the management interface for Debian
Maintainer permissions[3], I tried contacting my former sponsor (Roland Marcus
Rutschmann, in CC), asking him to update my permissions in the new interface,
so I can continue to maintain the rkward package. However, apparently, Roland
is MIA. Therefore, I would like to ask some other developer to jump in and
send the relevant DAK commands.

As far as I understand, this is what you would need to sign and upload, so I
can continue to maintain the rkward package after the old DMUA-flag will stop
working on November, 24, 2012:

---
Archive: ftp.debian.org
Uploader: A helpful person <your_nick@debian.org>

Action: dm
Fingerprint: 0D86778C9DDFC4600BBBDB1710A46FFB90D53618
Allow: rkward
---

Thanks for your help!
Thomas