Re: gcc-doc-defaults at mentors

Hi Guo,

On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 04:46:54PM +0800, Guo Yixuan wrote:
> On 09/30/2012 04:06 AM, Bart Martens wrote:
> >I see that you added yourself to Uploaders.  Was this agreed with Nikita V.
> >Youshchenko ?
>
> I'm contacting Nikita for approval. Judging by his previous
> posts[1], I think working on my side while waiting for his reply is
> better than start working after his explicit approval.
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/02/msg00528.html

I read that post as a permission from Nikita V. Youshchenko to anyone
interested to take over maintenance of the gcc-doc packages without the need
for any further approval.  So, in my opinion, it is OK that you simply take
over maintenance (or add yourself to Uploaders if you prefer that).

Regards,

Bart Martens