Bug#682519: Quick notes
First of all, let me say thank you for beginning the work to package
this in Debian!
Wow... this is a solid package:
* You have a man page.
* It's lintian clean.
* /usr/bin/fbcmd doesn't have a .php extension.
How did you even manage to make such an excellent package!?
I can't find anything terribly wrong with it.
A few questions:
* You embed a copy of a jsonwrapper PHP module in
/usr/share/fbcmd/facebook/jsonwrapper. Should that be in PEAR? and/or does
fbcmd work with PHP's built-in JSON stuff? Just trying to minimize
dependencies, especially embedded copies of them.
* A few scripts seem not useful for Debian users, namely:
/usr/share/fbcmd/fbcmd_update.php /usr/share/fbcmd/support/test_php.php --
should those simply not be installed?
* Why does 'man fbcmd' not mention LOADINFO but
* Is /usr/share/doc/fbcmd/filelist.txt relevant to Debian users?
This is looking great. Great work on the copyright file, too. Hope you can
answer those questions, and again amazing work.