Re: Package removed from Mentors without notification

Arno,

On Thu, 2012-09-27 at 11:32 -0400, Arno Töll wrote:
> On 27.09.2012 15:56, Robert James Clay wrote:
> >     Bart closing the hwb RFS sponsorship bug this morning because hwb
> > had been removed from the Mentors site was the first I knew that it had
> > been removed. I thought there was something in place to notify people
> > about things like that?
>
> Mentors sends you

  "you" as in who uploaded the archive to the Mentors site? As that
should have come to me here and so far I've not found such an email...

>  an email when a package is removed (after a timeout of
> 20 weeks that is).

    "20 weeks" after what?  I do recall some discussion about something
like that but I don't recall details.

Jame