ovito at mentors

Hi Pekko Metsä,

I had a look at your package at mentors uploaded there on 2012-09-27 11:46.

Why version 1.1.0-1~1 and not simply 1.1.0-1 ? Maybe I have overlooked some new
version numbering policy for experimental.

I compared this package with version 0.9.5-2, and I see more changes to the
Debian packaging than mentioned in debian/changelog.

If you intend to adopt this package, then please retitle bug 674283 from O to
ITA and set yourself as the owner.

I see that debian/copyright needs an update, see for example
src/tachyon/tachyonlib/Copyright.

Regards,

Bart Martens