Re: [Pkg-bazaar-maint] bzrtools change of maintainer

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 03:24:00PM -0400, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 06:37:12AM +0000, Bart Martens wrote:
> >> Hi James and Jelmer,

> >> This package at mentors replaces Debian Bazaar Maintainers by Eric Newberry in
> >> the Maintainer field in debian/control.  Can you confirm that this has been
> >> agreed with you ?

> >> http://mentors.debian.net/package/bzrtools

> > I just noticed RFA 668599.  So my question is answered.

> Hi Bart and Eric,

> The pkg-bazaar team is going through some transitions right now, but I
> think it would be much better to add some new blood to the team than
> take the package out of team maintenance all together. If Eric is
> interested, I'd highly recommend that rather change the maintainer he
> should change the uploaders field and join pkg-bazaar.

> Jelmer,

> Could you make me an admin of the pkg-bazaar alioth project? (Assuming
> that's even possible before I finish the NM process.)
Yeah, I'll have a look at adding you to the admins.

We should be somewhat careful with adding people to the team though,
because the team has access to all the bzr branches. At the moment we
don't GPG sign or verify changes, which means that anybody who has
access to those branches can tamper with them.

Cheers,

Jelmer