Re: xburst-tools at mentors

On Thu, 2012-09-20 at 07:06 +0000, Bart Martens wrote:

> I don't find version 201206 on the upstream website.  Where did you
> get it ?

He is upstream, I expect he created it and uploaded it to mentors but
forgot to upload it to the website.

> How is progress on donating/lending a suitable device to a sponsor for
> getting bug 613610 fixed ?

Unfortunately lending/donating a NanoNote isn't currently possible.
I think we came to the conclusion that a sponsor should build it in
qemu, send xiangfu the unsigned binary package for testing and only sign
and upload it after xiangfu has successfully tested it. Once we get MIPS
cross-compilers[1] in Debian it could simply be cross-compiled instead.

     1. http://gsoc.sitedethib.com/posts/State_of_Multiarch_Cross-toolchains_three_weeks_after_GSoC/

--
bye,
pabs