Re: How to re-add removed packages

On 09/19/2012 05:02 PM, Tz-Huan Huang wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to maintain some packages, which are removed in sid now.
(scim-hangul, scim-sunpinyin, scim-pinyin, scim-array).
How should I do? Should I send a WNPP bug report as a usual new
package, or just package it, change the maintainer to me and
upload it to mentors.debian.net to find a sponsor?
Thanks!

Tz-Huan
Hi,

scim-sunpinyin has been removed by its maintainer because
it is buggy and crashes. Please don't reintroduce it, there's
already ibus-sunpinyin that works perfectly.

谢谢,

Thomas