RFS: rsplib/3.0.0~rc2-1

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rsplib". RSPLIB is the Open Source
implementation (GPLv3) of the IETF's new framework for Reliable Server Pooling
(RSerPool), which is described in RFC 5351 to RFC 5356. If you a looking for a
Grid compution solution which is simple, easy to setup and mostly self-
configuring, you are probably looking for RSerPool!

The RSerPool framework provides lightweight protocols and functionalities for
the management of server pools and sessions between users and pools. In
particular, RSerPool can be used for highly available applications and for
load distribution and load balancing in server pools. Its API is simple to use
and understand,  making the development of own distributed applications very
easy. Details on RSerPool and the RSPLIB implementation can be found on the
project's website: http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/ .

 * Package name    : rsplib
  Version         : 3.0.0~rc2-1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh@iem.uni-due.de>
* URL             : http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/
* License         : GPL, version 3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libcpprspserver-dev - headers of the C++ RSerPool client/server API library
 libcpprspserver2 - C++ RSerPool client/server API library
 librsplib-dev - headers of the RSerPool client/server API library rsplib
 librsplib2 - RSerPool client/server API library for session management
 rsplib-dbg - Debug symbols of the RSerPool programs
 rsplib-docs - documentation of the RSerPool implementation rsplib
 rsplib-fgp-cfgfiles - RSerPool Fractal Generator Service example input files
 rsplib-legacy-wrappers - RSerPool legacy names
 rsplib-registrar - RSerPool Registrar service
 rsplib-services - RSerPool example services
 rsplib-tools - RSerPool test tools

The upload would fix these bugs: 516750

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
http://mentors.debian.net/package/rsplib

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rsplib/rsplib_3.0.0~rc2-1.dsc

Kind regards