Problems converting Subversion-managed source package to Git.

Dear all,

I am trying to change the repository type of Debian Med's velvet package from
Subversion to Git.  I have followed the instructions from the Debian wiki,
which usually work well for me.

  http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Convert_a_SVN_Alioth_repository_to_Git

To my surprise, this time a long string of commits, from
d3677cd5346ef36bad621f29c5fe54ca8441ee6c to f22edca1abc3dfb1dd32e2b1713a5b6b1763c714,
was not attached to the master branch, as indicated by their absence in git
log, or the discontinuation in 'gitk --all'.

Does anybody know the reason and a way to repair ?

I have uploaded the repository at git://git.debian.org/debian-med/velvet.git

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,