mpg321 at mentors

Hi Nanakos,

I had a look at mpg321 at mentors uploaded there on 2012-08-27 09:13.

It is not clear to me on bug 685679 what you mean with "does not perform very
well" and "not very stable".  I don't see how this makes "mpg321 unusable" and
how it would "break other applications".  Please explain on the bug report
what's wrong and why you believe that disabling the -b option (actually making
mpg321 silently ignore the -b option) would be the best approach in this
context.

If the -b option does nothing then the manpage could be modified to mention
that.

The entries 0.3.2-2 and 0.3.2-1.1 in debian/changelog have lines with one
leading space too many.

The uncommenting of dh_testroot in debian/rules is not mentioned in
debian/changelog.

Regards,

Bart Martens