Re: Need help for watch file

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> the watch file for the mriconvert package[1] is obviosely not working because
>
>    http://lcni.uoregon.edu/~jolinda/MRIConvert/
>
> upstream does not mind numbering its "mriconvert_sources.zip" sources.

Best ask them to fix that and point them at our upstream guide while
you are at it:

http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

> However, there should be some chance to drain the current version from other
> files on this page.  Any help would be welcome because I failed terribly
> trying to use some mangling options.

This would work but uscan doesn't like the file that gets downloaded:

version=3
opts=downloadurlmangle=s/MRIConvert_.*/mriconvert_sources.zip/ \
 http://lcni.uoregon.edu/~jolinda/MRIConvert/MRIConvert_x86-([\d\.]+-r\d+)\.tar\.gz

Best ask upstream to use a tarball instead of a zip file too.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise