Re: RFS: policyd-weight

Hi,

On 19.08.2012 12:38, Werner Detter wrote:
> I've recreated a new version of my package policyd-weight (previous version 0.1.15.2-2 was already
> uploaded to unstable.

did you try to contact your previous sponsors? Could you reach Hauke?

> This version includes a little bugfix and updates standard versions from 3.9.2
> to 3.9.3. Hence I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "policyd-weight"

You don't try to get this into Testing, do you? I haven't looked at your
package yet, but this does not sound like something which is targeting
Testing at this stage. That's fine, of course, just telling you.

If nobody steps in, I may take care of it this week. By the way, did you
notice the RFS bug workflow [1]?

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/sponsors/rfs-howto

--
with kind regards,