Re: RFS: xinetd

On 2012-08-04 19:22:26 +0200 (+0200), Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> I knew it wasn't going to be into testing soon and it was ok with
> me, but now i am not sure wether compiling with the new hardening
> options is a good reason for asking a freeze exception or not.

Generally, you should only seek a freeze exception for an upload
containing strictly backported fixes for RC bugs and release goals.
New upstream versions, minor bug fixes and packaging improvements
should be omitted if you're targeting the release.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); WWW(http://fungi.yuggoth.org/); PGP(43495829);
WHOIS(STANL3-ARIN); SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); FINGER(fungi@yuggoth.org);