Make CDBS and debhelper not build one binary package

Hi,

Is there a way to make CDBS and its debhelper class not build a
particular binary package?  With debhelper alone, I'd just use the
-N/--no-package option.

I've tried adding that option to DH_OPTIONS, and I've tried overriding
DEB_ALL_PACKAGES after the CDBS class include lines as follows (where
<binary-package> is the package I don't want to build):

    DEB_ALL_PACKAGES := $(subst <binary-package>,,$(strip $(shell \
        dh_listpackages 2>/dev/null || dh_listpackages)))

Both still resulted in <binary-package> being built.

Thanks,
--
P. J. McDermott                                        (_/@\_)    ,--.
http://www.pehjota.net/                           o    < o o >   / oo \