Re: RFS: libnet 1.1.6 (try #2)

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 04:43:23PM +0100, Stefanos Harhalakis wrote:
> FYI: Re-uploaded without -Werror.

Thanks.

In the absence of a preclearance from the release team (which I'm fairly
certain this package update won't get), there's no way I can even consider
uploading a package update to unstable during the freeze.  If you don't intend
to get a preclearance, or it is denied, please update debian/changelog to
target experimental instead.

Why are you using debhelper v8 and not v9?  It breaks your multiarch conversion
(as you seem to have noted yourself, since you've hardcoded one
multiarch-support pre-dependency - but you've missed another that needed it).

Have you tried building the packages that build-depend on libnet using your
updated package?

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland
http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/newblog/