Re: Taking over maintainership of gringotts

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:05:59AM +0200, "Jose G. López" wrote:
> Arno Töll wrote:
> > but it certainly won't hurt. Not too many people care about that flag
> > (you know, even less than about RFS bugs).
>
> Thanks Arno, but since Bart seems to be reviewing these packages, I
> suppose he will sponsor them.

Other sponsors are welcome to review and upload these packages at any time
without talking to me.

> Bart, I made the changes requested in your comments but I'm not sure if
> I have to re-upload the packages bumping a new revision 1.2.10.-2 or I
> keep them on revision -1.

I suggest to replace gringotts at mentors with the same number 1.2.10-1.

> Another doubt is with bug #633167. It belongs to gringotts source
> package but whit the split I can't close it in libgringotts. I think
> we'll have to close it manually, won't we?

You can simply use "Closes: #633167" in debian/changelog of the package with
the fix.

I see that gringotts 1.2.10~pre3-1 has "Merge libgringotts source package" in
debian/changelog.  You seem to be undoing that now.  Intentional ?

Regards,

Bart Martens