Taking over maintainership of gringotts

Hello,

I would like to take over maintainership of gringotts. I contacted
Wesley J. Landaker last week and sent him an updated packages (closing
some bugs and upgrading upstream version).

Here is a resume of changes I've made:

libgringotts
-------------
- Call dh_autoreconf to update the build system files making it more
portable and getting rid of a lintian warning about 'ancient-libtool'
- Update Standards-Version to 3.9.3
- Stop shipping libgringotts.la file closing (#633167)

gringotts
-------------
- Standards version 3.9.3
- Fix the location of desktop file. Updated to current standards and
remove empty TryExec and X-GNOME-DocPath key
- Call xdg-open to open README and FAQ menu items (closes: #639579)

I have to say I've split the packages again since some software is using
libgringotts (osmo for example) and I think it would be easier to
package new upstream versions this way. Moreover, the functionality is
well differentiated.

He told me to contact here and try to find a sponsor. I have read
'intro-maintainers' from mentors.debian.net and I'm not sure if I have
to send an ITA against wnpp ... I can upload the packages to mentors for
review but I prefer to wait for instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,