Re: freeze policy - open requests for sponsorship

user sponsorship-requests@packages.debian.org
usercategory wheezy-status
 * Wheezy Status [tag=]
   + Intended for Wheezy [for-wheezy]
   + Not Intended for Wheezy [not-for-wheezy]
   + Fit for Wheezy [fit-for-wheezy]
   + Not Fit for Wheezy [not-fit-for-wheezy]
   + Uncategorized []
usercategory wheezy-view
 * status
 * wheezy-status
 * severity
thanks

Hi,

I have start usertagging some bugs "not-fit-for-wheezy" (see below).

With this mail (CC: control), I am trying to set-up a BTS view that
you should be able to access with:

http://http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=sponsorship-requests;ordering=wheezy-view

I am not (yet) setting it as the default, please comment if you find
it useful/ugly/whatever...

Regards, Thibaut.