Re: nbc package has been removed from Mentors

Dear mentors,

Dňa Sun, 15 Jul 2012 09:54:17 +0000 (UTC) mentors.debian.net
<support@mentors.debian.net> napísal:

> Your package nbc all versions has been removed from mentors.debian.net
> for the following reason:
>
> Your package found no sponsor for 20 weeks

I was patient with my package, but i was no success to find the sponsor.
Please, what did i wrong? Or, please, what i must do better? Need i upload
it again? Or something other?

Or i need to suppose, that this package is not interested for Debian
people and do not waste the sponsor's and my time with it, please?

thanks

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk