Re: Copyright problems for the opensource reimplementation of a closed-source library (ITP #679504)

On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 11:35:34AM +0200, Christophe-Marie Duquesne wrote:
> I take the
> header of the closed-source library, wipe out the comments and
(...)

In that case I see no doubt that you start from the closed-source work.

I have read other comments in this thread suggesting different approaches, and
I'm not sure where exactly to draw the line.

Regards,

Bart Martens