Re: RFS: new powertop version

Hi Gregor,

thank you for your comments. I uploaded a new version of my packaging to
http://rbw.goe.net/jw/ which addresses all of your comments.

> - some other changes in d/control are also not mentioned
If you mean the dependency change from libnl2 to libnl3, then this is
mentioned know.

> - why is there a manpage at debian/powertop.8 and also in
>   debian/patches/0001-Add-powertop-manual-page.patch?
>   I guess the patch is not really needed.
Your guess is right, I deleted the patch.

> - no idea if "Multi-Arch: foreign" has any benefits?
I too do not really know if there are big benefits from it but since I had
debian/control open in my editor and Debian is on the way to become aware of
multi-arch, I thought it would not be the worst idea to make this package
multi-arch aware too.

With best regards,
Julian Wollrath