Please sponsor fio (flexible I/O tester)

Hi!

I updated my fio debian package to 2.0.8 of fio.

My usual sponsors Sebastian 'tokkee' Harl and Michael Prokop seem to be missing in action.

The package is already in the repository and has been reviewed by both Michael initially and Sebastian for latest 1.x versions.

Can somebody review my updates and upload?

tokkee, Michael, please yell now should you now have time to sponsor the package. ;)

Thanks,
--
Martin Steigerwald - teamix GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90