Re: RFS: cl-asdf (updated package)

Thanks a lot!

For the next version, I've added you to the Uploaders, and used Breaks
instead of Conflicts, so that'll be fewer warnings from mentors.

The main difference between a computer salesman and a used car salesman is
that the used car salesman can probably drive and knows when he's lying.
        - Peter da Silva