Bug#675701: RFS: ptop
I suggested earlier to have another look at the list of architectures for these
- m68k is twice on the list,
- hppa is not on the list but removing hppa is not mentioned in debian/changelog,
- powerpcspe is on the list but the build fails for the same reason as hppa.
Architecture: amd64 armel armhf i386 ia64 mips mipsel powerpc s390 s390x sparc sparc64 sh4 ppc64 powerpcspe m68k m68k armhf alpha hurd-i386
There are some typing mistakes in debian/changelog.
| ptop (3.6.2-8) unstable; urgency=low
| * Applyed path for hurd architechtur and activate in control file (closes: #675757)
| -- Bastiaan Franciscus van den Dikkenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 04 Jun 2012 12:50:35 +0200
| ptop (3.6.2-7) unstable; urgency=low
| * Remove architechtures hurd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386
| because they alway fail
| * Changed Standards-Version to 3.9.3
| -- Bastiaan Franciscus van den Dikkenberg <email@example.com> Sat, 02 Jun 2012 21:13:20 +0200
It would be nice to have 3.6.2-7 and 3.6.2-8 combined into only 3.6.2-7, but
it's not really an error.
It is good to see that hurd-i386 is back. I guess you don't have a solution
for the other removed architectures yet.
I see that debian/patches/ptop_hurd contains machine/m_gnu.c and that file
* AUTHOR: Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Order support added by Alexey Klimkin <email@example.com>
* Ported to 2.4 by William LeFebvre
But I don't find any Henderson in debian/copyright. I also don't see any
license for machine/m_gnu.c. Maybe Barry deFreese knows more, since he is
mentioned in the patch as the author of the patch.