Re: architechture specific depency 's

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html#s-depsyntax

> For example I want voor hppa and powerpcspe that debhelper (= 9.20120513) is and all other debhelper => 8

Sounds like you want architecture-specific Build-Depends, not Depends.
I would suggest that it is a bad idea to Build-Depend on one specific
version of debhelper since debhelper is updated fairly often. Also
there isn't any reason to not just use the same debhelper on every
architecture.

--
bye,
pabs