dbus-c++: strange FTBFS on kfreebsd-amd64

Hi,

One of the packages I maintain (dbus-c++ [1]) currently FTBFS on
kfreebsd-amd64 with an error message I haven't seen before, and I'm
looking for advice on how to fix this.

I've recently updated dbus-c++ to version 0.9.0-5 with nothing but a
small change in debian/control (i.e. added an additional dependency to
one of the binary packages) compared to version 0.9.0-4, so nothing
has changed in my source package that should affect building the
package. However, while 0.9.0-4 built successfully on all archs,
0.9.0-5 FTBFS only on kfreebsd-amd64 (it builds fine on kfreebsd-i386,
and all other archs), the build fails while building dbus-c++'s docs,
and most strangely, the build fails because it just timed out, and I
don't see any obvious reasons. Tail of build log is as follows:

<snip>
E: Caught signal 'Terminated': terminating immediately
make[2]: make: *** [all-recursive] Terminated*** [build-arch] Terminated
make[3]: *** [all] Terminated

make[1]: *** [all] Terminated
Build killed with signal TERM after 150 minutes of inactivity

Full build log can be found at [2].

What should I do to fix this?

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/dbus-c++
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=dbus-c%2B%2B&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=0.9.0-5&stamp=1338338538