Re: RFS: new powertop version

Hello,

I prepared a new version, which keeps the changes in the rules minimal but
since upstream changed the building process a little bit, minimal changes were
needed to get it build. The massive changes of the copyright file were also
needed so that it would be machine readable according to the specifications in
http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/.

The source files with a build for amd64 can be found under
http://rbw.goe.net/jw/.

I also saw, that since yesterday there is an NMU by Gregor Herrmann pending,
which addresses the release critical bug #667329. So if it is not possible to
push the new release via NMU at least the RC bug is fixed anyway.

With best regards,
Julian Wollrath