Bug#673600: RFS: nyancat/1.0+git20120519.5fe3de9-1
[I've uploaded version 1.0+git20120523.99dc310-1  to mentors.d.o]
On 24/05/12 16:09, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> Well, I have it installed. Is that enough? :)
Fair enough. This is fixed in 1.0+git20120523.99dc310-1.
> I'm confused. What "NEWS page"?
A NEWS.Debian file. Section 6.3.4 of the Debian Developer's Reference.
> Great, then please change it. :)
This is also fixed in 1.0+git20120523.99dc310-1.
nyancat (1.0+git20120523.99dc310-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot
- Fixes buildflags being incorrectly passed
- Pushed nyancat manpage upstream; Removed Debian copy
* Switch to debhelper v9
- Add hardening-no-stackprotector override; false detection
* Use reconf-inetd to provide nyancat-server configs
- Provide nyancat-server as symlink to nyancat
- Remove now redundant nyancat-server manpage
- Update package description to reflect this
- Update postinst to aid transition to reconf-inetd
- Add IPv6 support
-- Jonathan McCrohan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 May 2012 01:04:10 +0100