RFS: python-minimock 1.2.7-1

Howdy mentors,

I have a package that is seeking a sponsor.

    Package name:       python-minimock
    Version:            1.2.7-1
    Upstream Author:    Joshua Bronson <jabronson@gmail.com>
    License:            Expat
    Section:            python

It builds the binary package 'python-minimock', which has the
following description:

     minimock is a simple Python library for using mock objects.
     .
     Its mock objects will report any access made to the mock object's
     interfaces. By using the standard-library 'doctest' module, the
     programmer can easily make assertions about how mock objects are
     used by matching the reported access against expected behaviour.
     .
     Mock objects can return specified values, raise exceptions, etc.
     to simulate the mocked behaviour. Existing objects can optionally
     be replaced in-place in their namespace by a mock object, and
     restored safely after testing.

This new release Closes: bug#638579.

The package passes 'lintian' with no warnings or errors. It is on
mentors.debian.net:

    Repository: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/ unstable main
    Command: dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-minimock/python-minimock_1.2.7-1.dsc

The sponsor for previous releases has decided to reduce their workload
and no longer has time for sponsorship of new releases.

I'll appreciate it if someone can sponsor this package into Debian for
me.

--
 \      “When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until |
  `\     I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried |