RFS: fceu - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.5-1 of the package
"fceu". Joe Nahmias <jello@debian.org> is the current maintainer of
this package; I have tried contacting him and did eventually get
contact with him. However, he seems very busy. I've kept him updated
with new versions of the package. The few times I have gotten a reply,
he has promised to take a look at it, but nothing has happened so far.
So, now I give up with contacting him, but will keep him CC'd.
Even though he isn't strictly MIA, but just very unresponsive, would
it be possible for me to get sponsoring for the package, in case this
e-mail and others that I have sent doesn't get his attention?
FCEUX is a very capable NES (Original 8-bit Nintendo) emulator, with a
GTK and SDL front-end. It is the official successor to the long dead
FCEU project; therefore I include a transition package and build upon
the fceu source package.

Thus it builds these binary packages:
fceu       - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator (transition package)
fceux      - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator

The upload would fix these bugs: 231056 288304 332914 449782 463042
463045 513134 580820

- dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fceu/fceu_2.1.5-1.dsc

Kind regards
Alexander Toresson